When a person walks, there is a sound on the wooden floor, which is a common quality problem after the construction of the wooden floor. The reasons for this problem are the following:
Scholarly aesthetic floor
(1) When the wooden joists are installed, due to the unevenness of the ground, wooden joists are embedded under the joists. Because the mallets are firmly fixed at the end of the walk, the sloughs will slide and cause the joggers to loosen. When the surface walks, the wooden floor will have sound.
(2) The wood fence has a high moisture content and shrinks after installation, so that the anchor lead screw looses or the pre-embedded screw is not tightened. After the loosening, the surface layer will make a sound when it moves.
(3) Drill a hole in the concrete floor with a percussion drill, and then insert a wooden beam into the hole. The joist is nailed into the beam with a round nail. Once it is moved, the wooden beam and the round nail will loosen.
(4) There is no effective sound-proof and moisture-proof measure between the wool floor and the panel. When the surface layer moves, it will make a sound.
The key to preventing this quality problem is to pay attention to the following points in construction:
(l) Control the wood moisture content. Wood fence moisture content should not exceed ZO%. After entering the site, keep it well to prevent the sun and rain from falling, so as to avoid bending deformation or increase the moisture content of the wood.
(2) Using embedded wires and screws to anchor the wooden joists, the wooden strands of the strands should be tightly fastened, and the screws should be tightened to prevent the wooden joists from becoming loose and loose.
(3) Anchoring iron fittings should be laid rationally, and the spacing should not be too large. Generally, the distance between the anchoring iron and the joist is not greater than 800mm, the width of the top surface is not less than 100mm, and the angle is bent to a right angle. The double strands of #14 lead wire and wood joists are used. The lashings are firm, and then the wooden joists are picked up with a crowbar, and the wooden bolsters are cushioned. The surface of the wooden bolsters should be flat and nailed with iron nails and wooden joists.
(4) If wooden joists are directly fixed on the wooden blocks embedded in the floor, the spacing of the pre-embedded wooden blocks should not be too large. Generally, the direction of joists in the direction of the wood is not more than 400mm, and the wooden joists are sawn into a cross-section. When installing, the horizontal line of the joist surface is pulled and the joists are underneath the mat. The surface of the mat is to be flat and nailed with iron nails and wood joists. The wooden joists are nailed with iron nails and embedded wood blocks. After the joists are installed, the wood joists shall be irrigated with fine stone concrete or thermal insulation material. The height of watering shall be lower than the wooden joist, and the middle shall be less than 2Omm above the rest surface for ventilation. After pouring, it is necessary to wait until the strength of the fine stone concrete reaches 100% before laying the wooden floor.
(5) Do not use a percussive drill to make holes in the concrete floor. Drive into the wooden crucible and fix the water joists with round nails. Fix them with expansion bolts or iron screws.
(6) When laying long planks of wood or parquet on a rough floor, a layer of bituminous paper (or linoleum) should be laid first to prevent sound and moisture.
Flooring Building Materials Knowledge Nature Flooring
Forged Steel Globe Valve
Forged Steel Globe Valve,Screwed Globe Valve,Threaded Globe Valve
Yuhuan Jiaodu Valve Co., Ltd. , http://www.tz-valve.com