[China Aluminum Network] In the production of aluminum profiles, measuring tools are just like weapons in the hands of inspectors. If the weapon is in a state of semi-paralysis or damage, the test results will not have any meaning, and there will be no supervisory control over product quality. Therefore, the maintenance and care of measuring tools are very important. The following are the maintenance specifications for several measuring tools (applicable to commonly used testing tools):
1. The storage location of the measuring tool should be kept clean and dry, free of vibration and non-corrosive gases, and away from places where the temperature changes widely or where there is a magnetic field. The gauges stored in the measuring case should be clean and dry, and no other debris should be stored.
2. After using the measuring tool, clean the surface stains and aluminum chips and loosen the fastening device. When it is not used for a long time (more than one month), apply anti-rust oil to the measurement surface. When the gage is not in use, it should be put into a protective box, and it should be used by full-time professionals, and be responsible for the annual audit records that the gage is tested by the authority.
3. Do not use grindstone or emery cloth to grind the surface of the gage, the measuring surface and the engraved line. Non-metering maintenance personnel are strictly prohibited from disassembling, refitting, and unauthorized repair of the gage.
4. When the workpiece surface has burrs, be sure to go to the net burr, and then make measurements, otherwise it will wear gauges, and will also affect the accuracy of the measurement results.
5. Do not touch the measuring surface of the measuring instrument by hand. The sweat and other dirt on the hand will contaminate the measuring surface and cause it to rust. Do not mix the measuring tool with other tools and metal materials to avoid touching the measuring tool.
6. Do not use the tip of the caliper's claw as a stylus, compass or other tool. Do not twist the two jaws or use the gauge as a card.
Belt Sander,Wide Belt Sander,950W Belt Sander
Electric Saw Co., Ltd. , http://www.shcleaningtool.com