Nowadays, the decoration of the home is not only limited to the living room and bedroom, but also attracts the attention of consumers. The development of the bathroom is becoming more and more fashionable, and the choice of Bathroom Cabinets, shower rooms and toilets cannot be sloppy. Not only beautiful and generous, but more importantly, it is easy to use and quality is guaranteed. How to choose a satisfactory product? Mo Zhen, take a look at this article before purchasing bathroom products, bringing together the purchase methods and maintenance tips for bathroom cabinets, shower rooms, bathtubs and toilets.
Step / method
The toilet is one of the three major parts in the bathroom and is an important main material for the bathroom decoration. If you want to choose a toilet that suits you, you must first have a preliminary understanding of the toilet. As a necessity for daily life, a comfortable and beautiful toilet can not only beautify the bathroom space, but also save people a lot of unnecessary. upset. Here are some tips for buying a toilet and precautions for installing a toilet to help you choose a satisfactory toilet. 1) The heavier the toilet, the better. The weight of the ordinary toilet is about 50 kg, and the toilet is about 100 kg. The weight of the toilet is high and the quality is relatively good. A complicated way to test the weight of the toilet: pick up the lid of the tank with both hands and pick up its weight.
2) The drain hole at the bottom of the toilet is preferably one. Today, many brands have 2-3 drain holes (according to different calibers), but the more the drain holes, the more impact. The outlet of the bathroom has the difference of the lower drainage and the horizontal drainage. The distance from the center of the water outlet to the wall behind the water tank should be measured. The opposite type of toilet should be bought to â€œsit the distance to the seat, otherwise the toilet cannot be installed. The outlet of the horizontal drainage toilet should be It is equal to the height of the horizontal drain, preferably slightly higher, to ensure the smooth sewage, 30 cm for the middle water toilet: 20 to 25 cm for the rear water toilet; for the front water toilet with a distance of 40 cm or more. Negligence, the water will not be smooth.
3) Pay attention to the glaze of the toilet. The glazed surface of the toilet with good quality should be smooth and smooth without blistering and saturated in color. After checking the glazed surface of the outer surface, you should also touch the sewer of the toilet. If it is rough, it will easily form a suspend.
4) Large-diameter sewage pipes with glazing on the inner surface are not easy to hang dirty, and the sewage is quick and powerful, effectively preventing blockage. The test method is to put the whole hand into the toilet mouth, and it is generally possible to have a palm capacity.
5) The leakage of the toilet water storage tank can be judged by the clear dripping sound. It is not easy to detect. The complicated reflection method is to drop the blue ink into the toilet tank. After mixing, see if there is blue water flowing out from the toilet outlet. If yes, There is a leak in the toilet. Prompt, the water tank is best to choose a higher height, so the impulse is very good. (Note: The flushing volume below 6 liters can be listed as a water-saving toilet.)
6) The water piece directly determines the service life of the toilet. The quality of the water quality of the brand toilet and the ordinary toilet is very different. Since almost every family has experienced the difficulty of water in the water tank, so choose the water part of the toilet when you choose the toilet. The identification method is to listen to the sound of the button. The loud sound is the best.
7) From the perspective of the application, the toilet should first have the basic function of flushing thoroughly. Therefore, the flushing method is very important, and the flushing water of the toilet is a direct-injection type, a rotary siphon type, a vortex siphon type, and a radiation siphon type. Pay attention to the choice of different drainage methods: the toilet can be divided into "rushing down", "siphon flushing" and "siphon swirl". The flushing and siphon flushing type of water injection is about 6 liters, the sewage is strong, but the sound is loud when flushing; the vortex type has a large amount of water, but has a good mute effect. Consumers may wish to try the straight-through siphonic toilet, which has the advantages of both straight-through and siphon, which can quickly flush dirt and save water.
To choose the right size bathtub, the most important considerations are not only the shape and style, but also the comfort, placement, faucet type, material texture and manufacturer. Check the depth, width, length and perimeter of the bathtub. Some bathtubs are specially shaped and have a bathtub with a short side. They are designed for the elderly and the disabled. The small cuffs and the inner wall angle allow the user to freely enter and exit. There are also easy-to-operate faucets, as well as peripheral armrests of different shapes and sizes, all designed for easy access to the bathtub.
1) The general full water capacity is around 230-320L. There is no shoulder in the water when entering the bath. The bathtub is too small, people are uncomfortable in it, and when they are too big, there is a feeling of floating instability. The height of the water outlet determines the height of the water capacity. If the length of the bathroom is insufficient, a bathtub with a large width or a deep depth should be selected to ensure that the bathtub has sufficient water.
2) Know the quality of the material by looking at the surface gloss, suitable for any kind of bathtub. Cast iron enamel is considered to be the best finish.
3) Whether the hand touch surface is smooth, suitable for steel plates and cast iron bathtubs, because both bathtubs need to be enamel-plated, and the plating process is not good, there will be fine ripples.
4) Press the foot and press the foot to test the firmness. The tightness of the bathtub is related to the quality and thickness of the material. The visual inspection is invisible. You need to try it yourself. In the case of gravity, such as standing in, whether there is a feeling of sinking. Steel is a hard and durable material. The steel bathtub has a ceramic or enamel cover. If you have the financial ability, it is best to buy a thicker steel bathtub.
5) Bathtubs with anti-slip measures should be chosen, especially for the elderly.
Laundry Cabinet,Laundry Wash Tub,Laundry Ceramic
Yiqian Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd. , http://www.zj-furnitures.com