| Home>Bearing Knowledge>Analysis of the Causes of FAG Bearing Grinding Metamorphic Layer |
/*728*90 created on 2018/5/16*/ var cpro_id = "u3440131";
Analysis of the Causes Affecting the Grinding Metamorphic Layer of FAG Bearings
Source: China Bearing Network Time: 2014-03-29
| /*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089'; |
According to the structure of the grinding layer of FAG bearing work, the main factors affecting the grinding layer of FAG bearing are the effect of grinding heat and grinding force. The reason for the failure of imported bearings; please see the reason of the failure of imported bearings. What are the "analysis of the article."
1. Grinding heat in the grinding process; grinding wheel and workpiece touch area; cost a lot of energy; many grinding heat occurs; part of the instantaneous high temperature that constitutes the grinding zone. Use the linear motion heat source heat transfer theory formula to derive, account or The infrared temperature method and the thermocouple method are used to measure the instantaneous temperature under the test conditions; the instantaneous temperature in the grinding zone can be as high as 1000-1500 Â° C in the range of 0.1 to 0. 001 ms. Such instantaneous high temperature is sufficient for the operation appearance to be certain High-temperature oxidation of the outer surface layer; amorphous arrangement, high temperature tempering, secondary quenching; and even burn cracking and other changes.
(1) The effect of the outer surface of the oxide layer on the appearance of oxygen in the steel and the oxygen in the air; the thin layer of iron oxide which is raised to the pole of 20 to 30 nm. It is worth noting that the thickness of the oxide layer and the total thickness of the entangled layer of the surface are ground. The test results are in a corresponding relationship. This indicates that the thickness of the oxide layer is directly related to the grinding process; it is an important mark of the grinding quality.
(2) The amorphous state arranges the instantaneous high temperature of the grinding zone to make the workpiece surface reach the molten state; the molten metal molecular flow is uniformly applied to the work surface; and is cooled by the base metal at a very fast speed; Very thin layer of amorphous arrangement. It has high hardness and resistance; but it only needs about 10nm; it is very simple to be removed in fine grinding.
(3) The instantaneous high temperature in the grinding zone of the high temperature tempering layer can be heated to a temperature higher than the tempering heating temperature of the workpiece at a certain depth (10 ~ 100nm). In the case of not reaching the austenitizing temperature; The improvement of the heating temperature; the appearance of layer-by-layer will occur with the re-tempering or high-temperature tempering corresponding to the heating temperature; the hardness will also decrease. The higher the heating temperature, the more fierce the hardness is.
(4) Two-layer quenching layer When the instantaneous high temperature of the grinding zone heats the outer surface of the workpiece to above the austenitizing temperature (Ac1); then the austenitizing of the layer is arranged in the subsequent cooling process; Quenching into martensite arrangement. However, any workpiece with secondary quenching burn; under the secondary quenching layer must be a very high temperature tempering layer.
(5) Grinding cracks Secondary quenching burns will change the stress of the outer surface of the workpiece. The secondary quenching zone is under pressure; the maximum tensile stress exists in the high temperature tempering zone below; here is the most likely crack center The local crack is most simply conveyed along the original austenite grain boundary. Severe burns will cause cracks (greater cracks) in the entire grinding surface to form the workpiece.
2. The moirÃ© layer formed by the grinding force is in the grinding process; the outer surface of the workpiece will be affected by the cutting force, the tightening force and the friction force of the grinding wheel. Especially the effect of the latter two; the outer surface of the workpiece is very directional. Plastic deformation layer and work hardening layer. These metamorphic layers must affect the change of residual stress in the outer layer.
(1) The cold plastic deformation layer is in the grinding process; each moment the abrasive grain is equivalent to a cutting edge. However, in many cases, the rake angle of the cutting edge is negative; the abrasive grain is in addition to the cutting effect; The appearance of the kneading effect (ploughing effect); leaving a significant plastic deformation layer on the surface of the workpiece. The degree of deformation of this deformation layer will increase with the degree of grinding wheel blunt and the increase of grinding feed.
(2) Thermoplastic deformation (or high temperature deformation) The instantaneous temperature of the layer grinding heat on the surface of the work; the elastic limit of the outer surface of the workpiece at a certain depth is sharply reduced; and the degree of elasticity is not reached. At the moment, the outer surface of the work is under grinding force. Especially under the effect of tightening force and friction; the resulting free expansion; bound by the base metal; the outer surface is tightened (more plowed); the plastic deformation is formed on the outer surface. The high temperature plastic deformation does not change during the grinding process. Lower; as the workpiece surface temperature increases.
(3) The work hardening layer can sometimes be found by microhardness method and metallographic method; the hardness of the outer layer is increased due to processing deformation.
In addition to the grinding process; the outer decarburization layer formed by casting and heat treatment heating; if it is not completely gone in the future processing; the residual on the surface of the workpiece will also constitute the surface softening and transformation; promote the early failure of the bearing.
Recommend to friends comments close window
| Bearing related knowledge |
| SKF double row roller bearing features and the key to the force application of the sliding bearing for the sliding bearing |
TIMKEN bearing: fault viewing and disposal
INA flange bearing temperature rise "critical analysis"
This article links to http://
Please indicate the bearing network http://
Previous:The processing process of the primary part of the bearing Next edit: The tumbling sound of the bearing can distinguish the fault
Erucic Acid Amide
Slip Agent,Erucic Acid Amide,Cas 112-84-5,Erucic Amide
Jiangxi Zhilian Plastics & Chemicals Technology Co., Ltd , https://www.zhilian163.com